Saturday, April 11, 2009


I’m a BIG girl now! This is me on my bike yesterday. I practiced a lot yesterday.

Today, I rode my bike while Mommy and Daddy walked Hogan. We went all the way around the loop. I did it all by myself and I didn't fall at all today. I even rode through lots of puddles. That was so much fun!

Mommy said next time she would ride her bike with me. I can't wait!!! Daddy thinks I'm going to be ready for a new-bigger bike already. Wow!

Happy Easter, Love Eliza

P.S. I do still wear my glasses, but the straps hurt me behind my ears so I take lots of breaks during the day.






5 comments:

Rachel said...

Look at her go! How fun - I am sure she is so proud of herself (as is her mom).

I hope Lily will learn to pedal a tricycle this summer. Of course, it would help if I got her one that wasn't broken!

Truly Blessed said...

WELL DONE Miss Eliza!!!!

I can't believe how big she's getting, and it does, indeed, look like she's ready for a bigger bike.

LOVING the short sleeves weather!

babyarnie said...

Hurray for Her!! She is a beauty!! She looks so proud!

The Montieth Family said...

Look at beautiful Eliza peddal away on that bike! It is awesome to hear your bubbly voice Sarah and I love E's face when you told her she was a good girl...what PROUD face! :)Her balance is very good, I would no be surprised if the training wheels are off by this summer.

You are such a good Mom.

Hugs, Megan

Kristi said...

Way to go Eliza!! Eliza's motor skills are amazing. She looks so happy and proud of herself. And, as always, she looks absolutely adorable.