Saturday, May 31, 2008

Jump Zone Pictures, Random Thoughts and Dreams

Second visit to the Jump Zone! She was just laughing...
Firetruck is Eliza's favorite...
Goes up the ladder all by herself...much steeper than it looks!
Ready, set, go...
Whee....
Zoom!!!!!!!



A few more random thoughts:

  1. I write way too much in my posts; I need to post more frequently so that there's less to say!...

  2. Kung Fu Panda opens on the big screen next Friday, June 6th so, of course, Eliza and I have a date!...

  3. Hogan is growing into the most handsome golden that I've seen; should we neuter him?...I think, yes...

  4. The gas price is frightening and is seriously impacting our usual summer weekend get-aways; $4.04 to fill up the jeep yesterday...

  5. Eliza loves the piano and violin. She's mesmerized by both instruments. Her hands naturally fall to the keys on a piano...
  6. Which leads me to this, we're probably going to try to list the farm again so we can get a larger house and a piano again (I miss playing myself)...


Our hen, Emma, coming up to tell us she layed her egg!


So, I have been having such vivid dreams since my dad passed away. I was at his side when he died and seem to dream about him every night. My mom says it's because I was w/ him when he passed away. Even though the dreams are happy, I wake up sad. Last night I had a dream that we were all together (mom, siblings, grandkids) for Christmas and we were getting all the decorations out. I came across a box that said, "Property of D. L. Chantry" and it was my dad's handwriting. I woke up and I could see it so clearly, his handwriting. The interesting thing about that dream is that my father lost his ability to write about 4 years ago. I told my mom that in each of my dreams, it's almost as if I'm putting back the pieces of dad that he lost. I don't know why I had a dream about his handwriting...but it was so good to see it...if even in my dream.




No comments: